Monday, September 29, 2008

In With New and Out With The Old Part 2


Well, it happened today at about 2:45. My school blackboard went to the land of the retired blackboards. Remember last year I was lamenting whether I could change my blackboard for a clean, white, pristine whiteboard? During recess our custodian, Ben, came across the playground hauling a BIG box with the new whiteboard in it. "Is that one for Me?" I asked tentatively. "Yes," replied Ben with a huge smile. "Today?" I asked. "Yes," stated Ben, "Right now." "Oh, I don't know if I'm ready for the change!" I moaned. In 30 minutes my choice was determined and I had on my wall the new whiteboard. It will take some getting used to, but it was sure fun writing on it with dustless blue marker. It is smaller that my old chalkboard and so there is a three foot space on the side that Ben said he would paint with blackboard paint if I wanted, so I could have the best of both worlds.

No comments: