Saturday, November 29, 2008

Winter in Arizona


Yep! Those are almost ripe oranges on my tree. In December no less. This is the land of 75 degrees, sunny, no WIND, oranges, green grass, and petunias weather. Only an insane person would leave here in the winter time. If you need your snow fix just drive 75 miles up the road. I have room at my house for those of you who need extra vitamin D and crave the ability to play outside all winter without a coat, hat, gloves, boots, long underwear, snowsuit, etc.And for my son-in-law, Jon,--GOLF!

1 comment:

.Marcie. said...

Hi Kathy! This is Marcie, Danny's wife.

Can I tell you how JEALOUS I am right now? I am having a really hard time adjusting from St. George, Utah to this miserable Wyoming windy, cold, snowy, nasty weather.

sigh.

I'm trying to talk Danny into moving back to St George or maybe Arizona. I belong in the sun! So enjoy your weather and think of us here freezing our butts off! haha.