Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cat Fight


Well, here are my two cats, Madison(no tail) and Snickers (calico), fighting over who gets to drink from the faucet first. This ritual happens every morning about 5:45 AM as I am getting ready to go to school. Now, I am not one of those old ladies who dotes on her animals and treats them as children, but I do turn on the faucet for them. The nice thing about the whole situation is that I have two sinks, so I just turn on the other one and then let the cats decide who gets to move.Remember, I am not one to dote on her cats, but I do let them take over my bed at night and turn my king size bed into a single size for me. They have the rest. Now remember, I am not one to dote on my cats, but when Snickers wants to go out at 2:20AM, I get up and let her out. Then at 3:15, when she wants back in, I get up and let her back in. No, No! You can't call me controlled by my cats!!! I wonder why I put their special canned cat food on separate plates for them each morning or buy them special evaproated milk for them to drink? Yikes! The more I reveal the more I do sound like one of those old ladies who spoils her pets.Well, at least I don't have four or five of them like others I know. That's a comforting thought, don't you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, met with my book club last evening and the ladies were all were in sympathy with your delemma with the "black/white boards. I am the only member that is not an educator so there was a great discussion about blackboards versus white boards. Hope your nose didn't itch from your name being bandied around for a time. We later discussed "Wednesday Letters". They enjoyed it as much as I. By the way I enjoy your Blog as well as Matts. C.R.